- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.5NmgR35g.dpuf Nail Files That Care - Cool Girls Closet

Nail Files That Care

This post brought to you by Mont Bleu. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I don't go get my nails done at the salon I do them myself at home for me Its fun and creative, and when I learned that Mont Blue has Crystal glass nail files I  was pretty tempted to try them. Not only are the files very cute but they help to stop nails from splitting like their logo says its a nail file that cares. The files come in various types like the Nail files with Swarovski crystals that are a must have but if they are too pricy for a nail file there are also on the budget files that are also cute, the Color glass nail files and Mini glass nail files some of the lower priced nail files also have crystals that are very nice even tho they are not swarovski but they are still almost the same. The files are great for Wholesalers to sell in their business or for peoplr who just want one for themselves like me. The files go from $14- $5 dollards depending on the file but for now go on and get a 20% discount on me,  just use the keyword: BLOG and don't forget to follow Mont Blue in Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. I hope you really enjoy these fun and pretty nail files.

Visit Sponsor's Site