- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.5NmgR35g.dpuf Target X Neiman Marcus - Cool Girls Closet

Target X Neiman Marcus

I had been waiting for this quite a while, when I heard on July of this year that Target and Neiman Marcus were collaborating to create a Holiday collection I just couldn't wait to see what cool stuff there would be, there is so much to buy but until December 1, 2012. I just really hope I get a lot of these cool things as Christmas gifts, the bike is one of my fave! So what do you love? Oh and these are just a few of the items and designers, designers I sisnt mention that will also sell at Target are Altuzarra, Band Of Outsiders, Eddie Borgo, Jason Wu, Judith Leiber, Lela Rose, Marchesa, Phillip Crangi, Prabal Gurung, Rag & Bone, Robert Rodriguez, Rodarte, Skaist-Taylor, Thom Browne, Tory Burch, Tracy Reese and of course the designers from the items below.