- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.5NmgR35g.dpuf Disney's Electric Holiday Must Haves at Barney's NY - Cool Girls Closet

Disney's Electric Holiday Must Haves at Barney's NY

Watching the electric holiday video at Barney's made me love Minnie Mouse even more than I already liked her, going threw the collection made me want everything, like the Mickey Mouse dog biscuits that I know my dog Yoda would love, so there's my dogs Christmas gift, but there are so many other things that I liked and here I got to the list of the must haves of the collection. A. Mickey Mouse Ears With Veil / $48 Barney's. B. Glow In The Dark Mickey Mouse Hat With Light Up Ears / $25 Barney's. C. Diane Von Furstenberg Vinylmation Figure / $250 Barney's. D. Minnie Mouse iPhone 4/4S Case / $35 Barney's. E. Minnie Mouse Notebooks / $65 Barney's. F. Minnie Mouse Diary / $38 Barney's. G. The Mickey Mouse Christmas Collection / $125 Barney's.