- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.5NmgR35g.dpuf Nicole by O.P.I x Modern Family - Cool Girls Closet

Nicole by O.P.I x Modern Family

Many shows have had their nail polish collections and now Modern Family is getting their part in this too. There will be fourteen different shades from the collaboration with Nicole by O.P.I. So many pretty colors representing each character. Check out which polish represents which character below. The polished will be available for sale on January 2013 at selected retailers and will be $7.99 each.

          Candid Cameron
            Luke Of The Draw

          She's Lily Something

           Alex by The Books

               What's the Mitch-uation

           Back in My Gloria Days

                  Haley Good Lookin'...

             Baskin in Gloria

Am I Making Myself Claire? 

A Like-Haley Story...


A Phil's Paradise 

Stand By Your Manny

I Do De-Claire!

My Jay Or The Highway!