- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.5NmgR35g.dpuf The New No nonsense - Cool Girls Closet

The New No nonsense

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

The new No nonsense tights and leggings are a must have in your closet. I have received two free pairs to try, the cotton shaping leggings in black and patterned tights in espresso. As soon as I put them on I could feel the great quality of the product, the tights are thick and great for winter and that's what I loved the most that they were thick but still they gave my legs the slim looking shape I love, they are great with so many outfits that it was hard to choose what to wear them with first, either with a dress, skirt or shorts. As for the leggings as soon as I saw them I knew what I would wear them with, with a sweater dress and lace up boots. No nonsense leggings gives me the opportunity to make style easy. The products are modern, stylish and you they also come in many different colors and give you the opportunity to look stylish-colorful at a great low price and also you can get them nearby at many food & drug as well as mass retail stores. 

Like lipstick,  tights can be a great statement piece to lift your mood and extent your wardrove. I hope to soon get them in as many colors as I can for I love bringing color to my outfits.

No nonsense is now going big with TV personality Jill Martin, who is not just a fashion expert but is also a Emmy Award Winner and co- author of the New York Times Bestselling style guide "I have nothing to wear!' She is also the New York Correspondent for Access Hollywood. Now she will be brand ambassador and style expert for launch of new tights & leggings. Don't forget to check out No nonsense tights and leggings, also like No nonsense on Facebook and follow them their twitter feed @BeNononsese. Check out the awesome outfits I chose to wear with my tights and leggings below.

                  

               

Visit Sponsor's Site