The Little Mermaid was one of my favorite princesses growing up, I loved to go to the beach and think that someday I will become a mermaid like she was. How Ariel wanted to be human I wanted to be a mermaid with a beautiful long fishtail and shinny scales. Now I think that if princess Ariel had become human in the 20th century this are the things I believe would have caught her eye.
1. Alio Ro 'Ruffled Eyelet Dress' / $258 CUSP.
2. Tory Burch 'Miles Necklace' / $250 Tory Burch
3. House Of Lavande 'Everglades Coral Earrings' / $918 Luisaviaroma
4. ABS 'Suri Glitter Pumps' / $54.99 Lord & Taylor
5. Giles & Brother 'Circle Turquoise and Brass Choker / $306 Matches
6. Bujibaja 'Braided Rope Handle Straw Tote' / $115 Intermix
7. Juicy Couture Set Sail Starfish Stud Earrings' / $50 StyleBop.
1. Vava by Joy Han 'Chelsea Bell Sleeve Dress in Blue' / $86 Couture Candy.
2. Bow Elastic Headband / $10 American Apparel.
3. Michael Kors 'Saffiano Corset Belt' / $125 Neiman Marcus
4. Patent Bow / $24.95 Beauty.
5. Prada 'Patent Puffer-Bow Ballerina / $390 Neiman Marcus.